ABOUT THIS TRAINING
PN Medical, makers of the Breather products, invite you to participate in a live, complimentary training on the successful implementation of a respiratory muscle training program using the Breather with our master clinician, Betsy Page, and director of Breather University, Wendy Underwood. This training is intended for current, future & even experienced Breather users.
WHO THIS IS FOR AND WHY
This training is intended for current Breather users, future Breather users & even experienced Breather users.
- Why This Matters: What’s happening to your respiratory system when you train.
- RMW: Learn what we mean by Respiratory Muscle Weakness & why it’s a BIG DEAL!
- Tip: The key to success with your Breather is to train “IN THE ZONE.”
- Setbacks: We’ll cover how to come back strong from sickness or injury.
- Shortcut: We’ll show you our most effective & popular DIY videos and downloads.
- Q & A: Ask us anything segment at the end
WATCH THE VIDEO
AUG 9, 2022
1:00 PM EST
SEP 13, 2022
1:00 PM EST
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page, MA, CCC/SLP
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page has been a Speech-Language Pathologist since 2005. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and has experience in various adult rehabilitation settings. Betsy promotes an interdisciplinary approach to medical-based rehabilitation assessment and treatment.
She is a leader in her field and has enjoyed great outcomes working with those impacted by Respiratory Muscle Weakness among various other medical conditions and functional limitations. Betsy has a passion for clinical program development, implementation, and education. She also serves as Master Clinician for PN Medical.