WHO THIS IS FOR AND WHY
PN Medical invites you to participate in a live, complimentary interprofessional training on the successful implementation of a respiratory muscle training program using THE BREATHER. It includes a question and answer segment with our Master Clinician, Betsy Page, and Director of Breather University, Wendy Underwood. This training is intended for new and experienced BREATHER practitioners.
- Review Respiratory Muscle Weakness and it’s prevalence
- Respiratory Muscle Training (RMT) to target the consequences of RMW
- Assessments that identify RMW and demonstrate progress with RMT
- Techniques for success and patient compliance toward functional outcomes
- A key to success: training “IN THE ZONE”
- Setbacks: how to adjust and come back strong from sickness or injury
- How to begin an RMT program in your clinical setting
- Resources for clinicians and where to access them
- Time-saving tools you can use with patients during or between visits
- Get the BREATHER COACH mobile app
RESERVE YOUR SLOT NOW
Jul 25, 2023
1:00 PM EST
JUL 25, 2023
1:00 PM EST
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page, MA, CCC/SLP
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page has been a Speech-Language Pathologist since 2005. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and has experience in various adult rehabilitation settings. Betsy promotes an interdisciplinary approach to medical-based rehabilitation assessment and treatment.
She is a leader in her field and has enjoyed great outcomes working with those impacted by Respiratory Muscle Weakness among various other medical conditions and functional limitations. Betsy has a passion for clinical program development, implementation, and education. She also serves as Master Clinician for PN Medical.