ABOUT THIS TRAINING
You will hear from our Master Clinician, Betsy Page, as she provides you with assessment and treatment interventions for Respiratory Muscle Weakness and the successful implementation of a Respiratory Muscle Training program using THE BREATHER.
And finally, understand what it means to work “In The Zone” so you can help your patients breathe better and improve patient outcomes.
WHO THIS IS FOR AND WHY
This training is intended for new and experienced BREATHER practitioners.
- Review Respiratory Muscle Weakness and its prevalence.
- Respiratory Muscle Training (RMT) to target consequences of RMW.
- Assessments that identify RMW and demonstrate progress with RMT.
- Techniques for success and patient compliance toward functional outcomes.
- A key to success: How to train “IN THE ZONE”.
- Setbacks: How to adjust and come back strong from sickness or injury.
- How to begin an RMT program in your clinical setting.
- Resources for clinicians and where to access them.
- Time-saving tools you can use with patients during or between visits.
- Introduction to the BREATHER COACH mobile app.
WATCH THE VIDEO
AUG 9, 2022
1:00 PM EST
SEP 13, 2022
1:00 PM EST
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page, MA, CCC/SLP
Elizabeth (Betsy) Page has been a Speech-Language Pathologist since 2005. She is a graduate of the University of Central Florida and has experience in various adult rehabilitation settings. Betsy promotes an interdisciplinary approach to medical-based rehabilitation assessment and treatment.
She is a leader in her field and has enjoyed great outcomes working with those impacted by Respiratory Muscle Weakness among various other medical conditions and functional limitations. Betsy has a passion for clinical program development, implementation, and education. She also serves as Master Clinician for PN Medical.