THE ROLE OF RMT DURING COVID-19
IMPLEMENTATION, TELEHEALTH & CASE STUDIES
- Identify the main point of our last webinar: why is respiratory strength important during active infections?
- Discuss the benefits of RMT during recovery from COVID-19
- Understand potential risks and safe implementation of AerosolGenerating Procedures (AGP)
- Explore implications of managing cough during COVID-19
- Learn how RMT may be done safely with COVID-19 patients
- Describe the importance, considerations, and practical implications of Telehealth
- Learn how to effectively provide RMT using Telehealth
- Explore the impact of RMT by reviewing COVID-19 case studies
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Sigfredo Aldarondo, MD
MD, CMO, Pulmonologist, Professor, Ret Lt Col
Nina Bausek, PhD Chief Scientist
Geneticist, Researcher Dr.
DHSc, RRT, Director of Pulmonary and Respiratory Care
Tom earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Central Florida, where he served on the adjunct faculty for 19 years, and the Doctor of Health Science degree from Nova Southeastern University. He has served on several community non-profit boards, including a term as President of the American Lung Association of Central Florida. He presently serves as President of the Florida Society for Respiratory Care, Chairman of the Central Florida Advisory Council for Respiratory Care Education, Co-Chairman of the Florida Respiratory Leadership Network, and as a peer reviewer for the Respiratory Care journal. Tom has been a member of the American Association for Respiratory Care since 1983.